Managing project tasks in email is unproductive. So I figured out how to convert or export my Outlook email message to MS Word.
Happy New Year!
The type (or font) on my new LCD monitor was pixelated and not very clear, so I changed my display settings (a setting that should be on by default in Windows XP) to show ClearType. Now the edges are smoother and easier on the eyes.
To smooth the edges of your Windows fonts, just:
- Right-click on your desktop
- Choose the Appearance tab
- Select the Effects button
- Check the box that says, “Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts:”
- Select ClearType from the drop-down menu
- Click OK and OK and enjoy the change
Mike Swartz says, “Check it out. Your eyes will love it!”