The Quicktime/Flash plugin for Firefox was crashing my browser. Learn how I fixed the problem.
How To Convert an Outlook Message To Word
Some of my clients send multiple project requests via email and it is very hard to work on a list of project tasks when they’re all in various email messages.
I needed an easier way to manage so I thought if Outlook is Microsoft they must have a way to output or export to Word right? Well, they do.
- Open the email you’d like to convert to Word
- Click File | Save As
- Choose MHT files (*.mht) from the Save as type: drop down
- Save it and go to the file and right-click
- Choose Open With… and select Word
- Click File | Save As… to save as a Word (.docx) document
I can’t take all the credit. Thank you to Chron.com for their help.
This Post Has 0 Comments