How to Grant Administrative Access to Business Facebook Page
Do you have a Facebook Business page? If not, get one.
If you do have a Facebook Business page, does your web team have access. If so, great, if not, they should.
Here is how to grant administrative rights for your web team.
- Have your web team ‘Like’ your business page
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on the ‘Down’ arrow in the upper right corner and click Use Facebook as Page.
- Select the Page you want to edit
- Next, click on the Edit Page button in the top right corner.
- On the left column click Manage Admins
- Type the names or email addresses of the people you would like to add and click Save Changes
Now your web team will have full administrative rights to manage your Facebook Business page.
This Post Has 0 Comments